Its Over!!!
Finally finally finally i'm done with my mock exam. I've been soooo nervous from the day i know e exam date la. 80mins to finish 1french & 1single acrylic sculpture, 1french & 1single gel tip overlay and 1silkwrap. You tell me how la. So nervous liao then still got time limit. Worst, teacher standing just right beside you to see every single thing you do. *faint* I feel really relieve now. :) Ok, I didnt look at e marks cos i think i did quite badly la. (i haven been practising at all) Butttt Yuli said Joe gave my quite a nice marks. I hope its true. haha. Plan to take my Manicure diploma on march.
Oh, did i told u guys i bought a new charisma acrylic brush at $79 after 50% less? So expensive but i still love it!
Thats all for today!
Chaoz~
Merry Christmas People

0 個意見:
張貼留言
訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁