星期三, 2月 03, 2010

free star!

I resigned. I feel like a free star. Will be starting my new job on 1st march. So i'll be free from now till 1st march. While i'm actually not that free. Theres lots of stuff waiting to be done but i'm just too lazy to move my ass. Watever it is, i need to 1. do some spring cleaning. My room is in a mess. YES. Just my room. I need to throw away those unwanted clothings so that things will stop rolling down when i open my cupboard. *is that bad* 2. do some shopping for new year and overdue birthday present for frens. 3. I need to get my frens nails done and get my own nails done. hmm,,, wat design wat design.. *i hope some kind soul will help me with my nails* meeting fatjo for dinner later. i got to chaos.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁